Saturday, August 3, 2013

Why August is the Greatest Month of the Year

After nine months of hell, Leah Marie is on the verge of birthing Thing 3, who has destroyed her, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. It has taken its toll on me, but at least I have not felt deathly ill the entire time. I don't think we have been more excited for the birth of a child. Will taking care of three Things work us over? Oh, yeah, but at least we'll be a complete team again. Will Leah Marie still be sleep deprived? Oh, yeah, but at least she won't feel sick all the time, too. I have barely kept our household together. I don't know how I have survived, so I cannot possibly imagine how Leah Marie has pulled it off. We are less than 60 hours away from the end of a season of pain, exhaustion, sickness, and mental anguish. Sure, maybe all these things have given us experience and have been for our good, but don't go there until I have caught up on sleep several years from now. Peace oot!

No comments:

Post a Comment