Sunday, April 21, 2013
I am Still Alive
It's been a while. One would think that after one year of blogging every day, one could find time to blog more often. HA! Well, Leah Marie is still pregnant, which means she still has hyperemesis, and I am still overwhelmed with responsibilities. Thankfully, it will be another boy (we're both very excited), and the semester is quickly coming to a close (finals week begins tomorrow). I am teaching this summer, but I will have no meetings or other such responsibilities to worry about, so I will have more time to take care of the family. I am also looking forward to blogging some more. I have some ranting and raving that is long overdue. One blog, no doubt, we cover Mitt Romney's visit to Southern Virginia University. He's speaking at our graduation. I have some opinions about that and about many other things. Yeah, no surprise there. Oot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment