We made it. We are in the new house. Too bad there is still some much miscellaneous at the other house we need to pack up, not to mention all the cleaning, but right now, I am chilling in a nice cool, quaint, comfortable living room. So far, one of the best things is that our internet speed is smokin'. I don't know whether it's the new wiring in the house, but pages load so much faster here than at our rental. In fact, pages don't really load so much as they appear. That's my kind of internet.
Have I mentioned I am exhausted? I have probably hefted thousands of pounds multiple times in the last two days. I had a couple guys help out earlier today for a couple of hours. It was nice for them to assist with the heavier items; otherwise, I have done almost all of the lifting solo. I don't mind. It's one of my elements. I have a lot of drive when it comes to packing and hefting, and I do them well. While Leah Marie started to feel a little stressed about moving, I stepped in and took over: what I do best. I told her not to worry about anything but some cleaning, and I would take care of the rest. Thankfully, I am in good shape. That, and a lot of fluids, helped me push through the 100+ degree weather this afternoon. If you can help it, don't move in the hottest month of the summer. I'll have more updates soon, and I'll get back to some more discussion worthy posts in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment