Sunday, March 18, 2012
Isaiah 2:4
While driving home from campus the other day, in the lovely small city of Buena Vista, VA, I happened to read a bumper sticker that did little to ease my concerns about the human race, or at least about particular elements within that race. And to say that I happened to read a bumper sticker is a gross understatement. I love to read things, especially bumper stickers. In fact, I bet one could develop a fairly accurate cross-section of the characteristics of a particular demographic based simply upon the number and kinds of bumper stickers one finds on the vehicles belonging to its residents. Anyway, the bumper sicker read exactly as follows: "Those who beat their guns into plows will plow for those who don't." Do I even need to comment on this? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment