Monday, March 5, 2012
Off to a Great Start
I had such a productive day. I apologize for the boring commentary, but I must say, it is nice to have a day with no commitments, a day on which I can choose where to go whenever I want. I ran some errands this morning, and then my family and I, almost on a whim, looked at a house that's for sale. It is rather nice inside with a great back yard. It is also much closer to campus. We are not sure exactly when we will be able to get into our own home, but we have started the looking after a long process of researching different options. We did a lot today, overall, but it was a no pressure day, and that's what made it so much fun. Spring Break is a winner so far. Tomorrow, we will look at a few more houses for sale, and then Wednesday, we will be take a much needed trip to visit some friends. There will be food, there will be fun, there will be things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment