Friday, March 30, 2012

So Exhausted

While sitting on the couch, unwinding with some angry birds, I started to fall asleep. I am wasted. It was a long day, but we have made it home from a wonderful, and successful trip to Richmond. I presented my paper at the conference yesterday, and everyone of the participants had some great questions and seemed to really enjoy it. I had some nice conversations with each of them. Though I didn't get to participate in the conference as much as I normally like to, my family and I did have some fun with a lifelong friend of mine, whom I had not seen in almost 11 years. It's always fun to reconnect and see where life has taken us all. It's exciting to have such old friends who live so close. We look forward to seeing them again. Good night world, before I start to fall asleep agvvippppn . . . zzzzzzzzzzz . . . zz . . . zzzz . . . zzzzzz . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment