Thursday, February 2, 2012
Already Difficult
So it's day two, and I am already challenged to come up with something to write. Oh, I have plenty to say, but I find that laziness often prevails because it would take so much time and effort, including some research, to get deep into some of the things I want to write about. The problem is that I am often so tire by the time I have a free moment that the last thing I want to do is develop a serious, in-depth blog post. Even this post is a struggle right now as the afternoon wanes and fatigue starts to kick my butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agree. My blog is business oriented so I don't have the luxury of "ranting" or "brain dumping" on a post like many hobby bloggers.
ReplyDeleteI have to do research on the topic, see who else is writing about it. What they are saying? I'm a "just another pro/con opinion" among millions? Is my opinion considered disruptive or dissenting? (Which means my reasoning will be scrutinized more heavily.) How hot or prevalent is the topic at the moment? And lastly, since I'm trying to attract business, is it a core competency for me or am I just ranting and can offer no solution.
Needless to say, I often find an excuse to do something else instead of writing.
Good luck