Tuesday, February 7, 2012
I Was on A Roll
But I fizzled out today. I had a long busy day that didn't see me in front of the computer very often. Now all I want to do is, well, nothing. I don't even want to be typing these lines right now, but I should squeeze out something worth while. I am teaching a fun class over the summer: ENG 375R: The World of Harry Potter and Its Literary Roots. I am very excited as are dozens of students. I have been discovering all sorts of new things about the series as I have thought about the class and have begun to prep a few things here and there. So if anyone out there has ever considered attending Southern Virginia University, now may be the best time to reconsider, especially if you love Harry Potter. I hope to make it a regular summer offering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment