Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jimmy Fallon

Why anyone finds this man funny is beyond my comprehension. I don't think he has ever caused the corners of my lips to curl upward in the slightest. Is it possible that I am jealous of his success? Yes, that is possible, but that doesn't change the fact that the man has succeeded with little to no talent. He had a hue career on SNL that launched him to bigger and better things. He currently hosts his own late night talk show, which is fairly popular, as I understand. Why? How? Who . . . is this guy? Seriously, can someone please explain it to me? Go ahead, I dare you to say I have no sense of humor or that I just don't know funny. That will simply reveal to me your ignorance.

Just a mini rant about something that continues to boggle my mind. It doesn't keep me up at night, but it is one of life's great mysteries, and it is one that I fear I will never solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment