Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Best Laid Plans . . .

I had a fairly involved blog post planned out in my mind. I started to plow into it, but then I stopped to think about exactly how I wanted to present it, discuss it, etc. In the end, I decided I didn't want to mess with it. Oh, it wasn't anything controversial, not terribly anyway, but I feel as though it was a veiled attempt to reach a certain type of person or a certain demographic, and I think I am sick of indirect actions. I think that from now on, I will do my best to attack (probably a stronger word than I really wanted) head on, making my intentions, meanings, and audience as clear as possible. In the meantime, you get this wonderfully vague notion of something I almost wrote but didn't so that I could write something far more abstract. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment