Friday, September 21, 2012
Playing Catch-Up
Another internet-less weekend has me struggling to catch up with blogging with a couple more back-dated posts. I will say this, the sickness finally took me. The good news is that I had less than 24 hours of significant discomfort and only about twelve hours of greater discomfort. Leah Marie and the Things, however, have dealt with days a severe aches, pains, fevers, coughing fits, etc. I am truly grateful for the immune system I have. While having children taxes it to its limits, if I get sick at all, I am usually the last one in the house to get sick, and I almost always experience a much milder and shorter version of the sickness. Now, I am not 100% by any means, but I feel more than adequate to resume all my normal activities, just 24 hours removed from my worst symptoms. That's a blessing. Now, if only I could transfer some of that super-power to my loved ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment