Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chain Linked Glory

The fence guys had another job finish early, so they finished the fence at our new house, and I must say, Wow! It looks amazing, and the enclosed portion of the yard is enormous! The Things will love it because it is probably twice the size of our current fenced in yard. There is something secure about a fenced in back yard, not just because it can keep the Things safe, but because it's our space, outside, cut off from the rest of the world, and a place where we can do anything we want without intrusion. Our land, if you will, that we can cultivate as we wish without the worry of intrusion. I have no idea what I am really trying to say, but we are going to have an awesome backyard. Oh, parties; it will be great for parties, yeah, that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment