Friday, April 27, 2012
Another Late Night,
and I hope it will be the the last late night for a while, but I really wanted to finish grades. I don't need to have them submitted until Tuesday afternoon, but I like to finish early, and this is the latest it has ever taken me to complete grading. This was also the first semester that I had more than two preps, so that may have had something to do with it. I also made some mistakes in having major assignments due close to one another. Phew, what a week. I sure hope that Thing 1 doesn't continue his waking up at 5:40 am trend. Well, imagine that, I just heard him cry out. Anyway, another semester in the books. Hopefully, I will be teaching Literary Heroes and Villains starting next week. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment