Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Still Tired

Yesterday, while sitting in a meeting with just five other faculty members, I struggled to stay awake. In fact, that is an understatement. I have never fought so hard to stay awake. The funny thing is that the topic wasn't necessarily boring. It was an important issue and one that I feel strongly about and know a lot about. What's wrong with me? I think my late nights, especially on the weekends, and my early rising Things, have finally caught up with me. I sluggishly meandered through the day today, trying to work, and I have plenty of that which I need to do, and I could not for the life of me make effort sufficient enough to get any where. I did eventually grade four essays and do some dishes, but I have over 50 and soon to be 70 essays total to grade, not to mention some final exams to finish putting together. My head hurts thinking about it. I think I will go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment