Monday, April 30, 2012

Summertime . . .

. . . and the livin' is easy. I submitted final grades today, and I am quite sure that some of my students will be extremely disappointed. It almost never fails. At least one student will complain about his or her grade. The funny thing is that that one student will treat his or her grade as something that I arbitrarily gave his or her, or that student will think I had some personal vendetta. What that student will rarely stop to consider is that the final grade I submitted for him or her is the grade that he or she earned. 

On another note, we still haven't heard back on our last offer on that house I mentioned previously. Meanwhile, our eyes have started wandering, and we are looking at other possibilities, including one we have already considered. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment