Friday, April 6, 2012
A Busy Week
I hardly had time to breathe this week. I was nonstop busy almost every day this week. In fact, for a two day stretch, Leah Marie and I barely spent more than a couple of waking hours together. I haven't looked more forward to a weekend in some time. I am glad it's Easter. Also, in honor of my Jewish heritage, I should point out that Passover began this evening. The Biblical story which made Passover possible is one of my favorites. It is a sobering tale that warns those who would tempt God because refusal to believe in God cannot save one from his wrath. I am grateful for my heritage, and I am grateful for my faith. I am grateful for a fun holiday weekend which I can spend with my family.
Labels:
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment