Sunday, April 29, 2012

Found It!

Here's the blog post I though I had lost, original title and all:

Buying a Home

The saga continues. I have already talked about the home we were ready to buy, but the inspection we set up revealed a couple serious issues. We trudged on, looking through house after house. I really will post about the whole exhausting ordeal one day, but I want to wait until it is all over or until we have given up until something else comes along. Truth is, we are waiting to hear back on another offer we made. This is a nice home, in great condition. We made an offer, got a counter in two days, and made another offer. Since that second offer, we have waited a week and a half to hear back. Hopefully, we will find out something this week. We are trying not to imagine ourselves in the house or to imagine the upgrades we are going to give it, but it is getting harder and harder. It's possible we are setting ourselves up for disappointment again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment