Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Rare Review
I hardly ever take the time to review a television show. However, this is a special occasion. House, MD ran its series finale yesterday, leaving a void in my life (relax, it's purposely over-dramatized). I loved that show, and House was one of the best characters ever to grace the screen (big or small) or any fiction, including literature. Hugh Laurie played the misanthropic curmudgeon perfectly. He may well be the epitome of the modern day anti-hero. He was a jerk that everyone loved. I am sure there are plenty of people who have still not watched the finale, which is carefully tucked away on their DVRs until the perfect moment, so I will keep my review to a minimum. Most of the finale is a snore-fest. However, I am grateful for the way the show wrapped up. It couldn't have ended better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment