Romney needs a usage coach. "Less jobs," ugh. I love that if Mitt Romney is elected president he will make sure that kid gets a job. Come on, everyone, help Mittens keep his promise.
President Obama, that's what I like to hear. Make sure more people can access higher education.
Hey, Romney, how could the President's policies have been in place for four years? He hasn't even been president for four years let alone had any policies passed for that long. BTW, what are the five points?
President Obama, zing! Governor Romney only has a one point plan. Finally, here's what I have done as President. Force Romney to stick to your talking points.
As far as oil prices, give it a rest folks, the days of cheap gas are long gone. Why? Because we have allowed big oil to stick it to us. Making oil/gas go further is the only sound policy.
Governor Romney, what's the plan? Even if we sucked every drop of oil out from under our feet, we would not even come close to matching our consumption for any significant length of time.
Okay, now it's just getting ridiculous. No way, President, don't let him shut you up. You ram it down his throat.
Is Romney really that oblivious to what will really happen with the Keystone XL pipeline? Not a drop of that oil is slated for the USA. It is meant to be exported from Texas to the rest of the world.
Okay, I am out. I am sick of asking Romney, how? how? how? how? how? He's going to do this abstract thing or that abstract thing, but he never tells us how he is going to do it.
Okay, one more thing. I just heard Romney say these exact words: I am going to give more tax breaks for the rich. He just confirmed what the President said about him. Come on, President, jump all over that.
Yes, raise taxes on those "job creators" because they certainly aren't creating any jobs now.
Okay, really, this time, I am out. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment