Monday, October 15, 2012

Writer's Block

I really want to write some dynamic, engaging, and exciting blog posts, but by the time I get around to it, I am usually so tired, I cannot think of anything. Of course, if I did, I probably wouldn't have the motivation to write enough to make t worth reading. I have had this problem many times during this year long effort. I am well past the halfway mark (I have been going 8.5 months so far), and I have made it a habit, almost second nature. In fact, I may try to push beyond the year mark. Of course, I will not be as militant about it. Well, that's hard to say. I like making myself write every day, even if I don't always write worthwhile posts. I feel sorry for those who are along for the ride, those who are putting up with the lame posts. Well, I suppose I can always report on my current choice in television viewing.

So, I am sitting here, finally starting to get caught up on the Amazing Race. This is a great show, and Leah Marie and I often dream of participating in this race. The problem  is that I like to look at things. I am enamored with all things nature and man made. This is an amazing world we live in. From the skyline of a large city to the skyline of a mountain range, I am certain I would find myself in awe and too distracted to successfully compete, but I guess if we focused and won the million-dollar prize, we could retrace our steps and take our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment