Tuesday, October 23, 2012
I Wish I could Blog Something Better
It has been an epic long day. Sadly, I didn't do many of the things I needed to do. Perhaps this is a good time to entice you with a blog post I am currently working on, although I only have the title for it so far: "If I were President." Let me be clear: being the President of the United States of America is not I job I feel in the least capable of doing. Do I feel like I could make a difference? Oh, I do. The problem is that when you are the leader of the free world (or any leader of a country) you are on call 24/7. In flashes of time, the president needs to be ready to do anything. I cannot imagine the anxiety, the constraints on one's family, and the general lack of sleep. However, I can certainly imagine what I would do or what I would try to accomplish, so that is a little of what that post will be about. I'll likely only speak in general terms, but it will still be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment