Friday, November 9, 2012

Pay More Taxes

Why are people so afraid to do this? I want to write a more elaborate post about this because I feel strongly about it. People have become much more interested in themselves these days, but it is more than selfishness. What most of us fail to realize is that the best economies in the world pay the highest taxes, provide the best quality of life, top notch health care (the universal kind, too), some even cover higher education, and the citizens of those countries are often described as some of the happy people on the planet. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it's not. Are they perfect? Of course not, but they are doing a lot better than Americans, who pay one of the lowest tax rates in the developed world. How embarrassing that so many of us complain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment