Friday, November 30, 2012
Yes, Another Fitness Post
Sorry, I will ease back from these soon, but I wanted to comment on a successful week that has seen me push my body to its limits. My legs have especially paid a dear price. I rode my bike to play racquetball again today (it's 16.4 miles round trip, which isn't bad at all, but you should see the multiple hills I have to engage each way), and played for an hour before returning home. That came out to about 2100 calories burned, but my legs continue to burn from that and the rest of the week. The good news is that they are holding up, and I successfully controlled my appetite this week. I almost completely avoided bad calories and ate well within the limits I have established. I have lost weight, and my clothes are even starting to feel less snug already. Hopefully, I can keep up this torrid pace and shale that extra 15 to 20 pounds for good. Tomorrow, I will take a long trail run, mostly to help flush the lactic acid from my muscles because if I push too hard, I might find myself crawling back home.
Labels:
Fitness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment