Saturday, January 5, 2013

I hate writing about sickness

But I am still sick. What the freak? I kid you not, there was a day when I rarely got sick. Apparently, children are magnets for the flu and various other issues, so it is much more difficult for me to dodge the bullet these days, I guess. I am coming off of the worst two week strength of exercise I have had in, probably, three to four years. I can barely lift my own children right now, let alone a dumbbell or a barbell (without any weight on it). I am exhausted, beat down, tired, fatigued, thumped, whipped, whooped, beat up, boondoggled, weary, worn-out, aweary, spent, consumed, used up, depleted, wiped out, empty, expended, drained, and who knows what else, in addition to having my gut and entire gastrointestinal system rearranged. I have never put so much over-the-counter liquids into my stomach. Will someone please make it stop? I hate being sick, but I understand that it is a part of life, and I can live with that. What I cannot live with is everyone else being sick and Leah Marie completely out of commission. This is my watch. I am the ever-strong, ever-healthy, ever-energetic one, and I need to take care of my family. Curse you, sickness, CURSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment