Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Look, I'm a Nice Guy, But . . .
I want to tell guns rights fanatics to shut their pie holes. I puke in my mouth a little every time I read something in my Facebook news feed about how Obama or the Democrats are going to take our guns away, and look at how bad it was for others who had their guns taken away. Really? Are you that ignorant? I really, oh, so badly want to say, "Are you that stupid," but I can't bring myself to go that far, or did I just do it? Come on, people, get a grip. No one is going to take your guns away. No one is attacking the 2nd amendment. You always have had and always will have the right to bear arms in the USA, and believe it or not, Obama, and almost every Democrat, who you think hates you for owning a gun, believes it is your right as an American to own a gun, and believe it or not, many of them also own guns. And as I have said in past posts, by all means, own guns, own 50 guns, but no one needs to own an assault rifle. If you are not skilled enough to use a hand gun to defend yourself, then own an assault rifle will only cause far greater problem when you try to use it to defend yourself. These guns are manufactured to rip through human flesh, cause a lot of damage, and to kill people, plain an simple. No one could possibly provide a convincing argument for possession of an assault rifle or high-capacity magazine. And, no, the possibility of needing to defend yourself against your own government does not count as a legitimate excuse. You must have also believed that the Mayans had predicted the end of the world. Good Night!
Labels:
Politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment