Tuesday, January 29, 2013
I Like It, Too
I just saw a link to a video clip of an interview with Hillary Clinton. The out-of-contexter used for the link? The now former Secretary of State is looking forward to "sleeping." Amen to that, sister. This is precisely why I couldn't do that job, precisely why I could never be president, either. Look, I think it would be great to take the reins and lead this country because, as I mentioned in a past post, I feel like I could do some good, but I could not live a life where I am on call 24/7 and where those calls are crises after crises at all hours of day and night, where at any moment I could be pulled away from my life, my family, or a good meal. So, bravo, Hillary Clinton, for your tireless service. Get some rest. You're gonna need a lot of energy in a few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment