Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reasonable and Rational

Two words that probably wouldn't usually describe me in some ways. For the most part, I am a reasonable person, but my passions sometimes overrule my rational side. I feel strongly about the things I believe in, especially when there is precedent for it, factual support, or just plain common sense (among other reasons). Also, though I consider myself a mixture of a prescriptivist and descriptivist, I have little tolerance for improper uses of the English language. So if you wish to attack my positions, make sure you proofread or look up frequently misused words that might be included in your comments. That's not to say that I don't produce the occasional typo. Also, there is a power in my way with language when I am in my anger. It might actually be one of my superpowers, so proceed with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment