Saturday, January 26, 2013
Lazy Days
After long hard, busy weeks, I look forward to a weekend that leaves me free to do nothing. Oh, I did some laundry today and cleaned a toilet, but I otherwise lazed it up. Hung out with my boys and took them to lunch, one of their favorite thins to do. These days, as much as I love my work, I live for the weekends. I mean, when I say busy weeks, I am talking non-stop movement from one thing to the next to the next to the next and so on and so forth, from work to taking care of Leah Marie and the boys to cleaning to cooking, etc. But the most recent business has reached through the last few weekends, so this was a great Saturday, one of the best of late, capped off with a movie night with Leah Marie, who is still bedridden, at best. Just a quick update. I am sure I will get back to ranting soon enough.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment