Sunday, January 27, 2013
Resistence
Oh, how I want to rant and rave about something. I am, however, choosing to resist, for now. I want to hammer home a point, but I know it will set people off, a good many people, and I am far too tired, preoccupied, and swamped in work and keeping my family afloat to engage in anything for a while. I am sure it has the potential to lose me another friend or two on Facebook, but that doesn't bother me as much because I prefer not to put any energy into friendships that are not worth the effort, those that, among other things, cannot survive a disagreement or a simple difference of philosophy. I know, I know, can I be any more vague? Look, I just don't have the energy to engage with people who are governed by opinions or the opinions of others, or worse, people who are governed by emotions, which I understand. I answer to my passions far too often, and that is why I need to resist right now, give myself and some of you a break. Good night.
Labels:
Huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment