Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Catch Up

My weeks are so busy these days, almost literally running non-stop from one thing to the next, that I fall behind on housekeeping duties. There was a major back-up on cleaning the kitchen, doing the laundry, taking out the trash and recycling, and sweeping/vacuuming the floors. I did it all, even some things I rarely get the chance to do. All the laundry is clean (don't ask me whether it's folded, but we have clean clothes, right?), and the kitchen is maneuverable again. The floors are fairly clean, even after the poop incident perpetrated by Thing 2's slightly loose bowels. The best part of the weekend, as exhausting as it was, was spending extra time, quality time, with the Things, including getting them to church for the first time in over a month. That felt great. Bring on the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment