Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Growing List

I have so many things to write about. I am falling behind because I always write post so late, and I have very little time to develop anything significant or engaging. I have posts brewing about controversial issues, the upcoming holiday movie season, the continuing mold saga, life-changing events, developments in my scholarship, what's on tap for the upcoming semester, and a few more things. How did I let this happen? Well, the good news is that the semester break is around the corner, and we are not traveling. So I will have two weeks hopefully to develop some more explosive, exciting, funny, touching posts. Mark. My. Words. Or not, because you never know when the laziness bug will bite, and I am susceptible to its bite, sadly.

Why, do you ask, am I drowning under a backlog of blog post ideas? The mold saga is only a fraction of the reasons, but it has thrown a wrench in the cogs of life along with many other developments. Also, as the end of the semester nears, work and life in general gets a lot busier, especially with Leah Marie teaching. Overall, though, it has been a fantastic semester. I have a lot of great students, and we have had a lot of fun. Thus endeth the boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment