Saturday, December 15, 2012

Making the Rounds

It has taken Thing 2, the sickness that is. The poor guy. Freshly bathed, all pajama'd up and ready to snuggle up in bed, and he lost his dinner, and what looked to be a whole lot more, all over the bedroom floor. Talk about a splatter pattern, wow! And I may never eat pasta again. He stood the for a moment, after he had finished, and collected himself. Then he puked again, to finish things off, I guess. Then he calmly looked at me then back at the spread he had left on the floor and quietly said, "Daddy, I spilled." He kept his composure well. Thing 1, on the other hand, perhaps out of sympathy, could not help but cry. Sickness is always an adventure, but with children, it is always an epic and sometimes humorous adventure.

As for me, I am feeling better at the moment, though I was still not myself the entire day. Here's to hoping that I will not need to write about sickness again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment