Friday, December 28, 2012

Puke

Thing 2 has puked on me three times the last two days, including twice in an 11 hour span. The latest episode involved my trying to run him into the kitchen to save the area rug in the living room. He puked while I was en route, and I stepped in it. I slipped and slammed into the floor and doorway/corner of the love seat. It put me temporarily out of commission, lying in a pool of vomit. I now have a sore hip and a seriously aching back, but that didn't excuse me from cleaning another puddle of stench because Leah Marie cannot go near the stuff (well, cannot even think about it) without gagging. It's been a rough couple of days, here, but at least it forced me to catch up on all the laundry. Hopefully, this will be my last post about Thing puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment