Monday, December 3, 2012
Another Late Post . . . Oh, and some mold
I find myself, yet again, writing too late. This is a habit I must soon break. Sleep must come sooner if I wish to keep myself healthy and strong. It sounds like I am reciting a mantra. Weird. Well, I am still busting my rear in the exercise department: 67 minutes on the bike today (to and from Lexington) with racquetball in between for an hour. The most difficult thing I did today was cleaning mold in the attic. I wasn't as thorough as I could have been, but I definitely took care of the worst and cleaned 90% of it well. I did the first two of three phases today. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have time for the final phase, which will prevent future mold growth in those areas I cleaned today. I also feel like I made some progress on fixing the ventilation problem to some degree. However, I am still all over buying a good gable fan. I took a box fan into the attic with me and shoved it into the frame at the gable. It made a huge difference in circulating the air. That's enough to convince me. Good night. I've got speed work and weights to lift in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment