Sunday, December 2, 2012
Attic Mold
The title says it all. I have spent a good portion of the day, while I wasn't in church, researching this problem. There's a lot of work to be done, which includes some major scrubbing for me this week. I have a plan, and hopefully, when it is all said and done, I will have spent less than a few hundred dollars and saved our roof's structural foundation for many years to come. I would say more, but I am seriously all roof-lingo'd out for the day. There is a lot of information to sift through out there. Anyway, I will begin with cleaning and then insulating the drop-down stairs door. I will move to making sure that the eave vents are unobstructed and finish with the installation of a gable fan, which will help keep things dry in the winter and even cooler in the summer. So it will ultimately save us additional money in the heating and cooling area, too.
Labels:
The House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment