Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oops, I did it again . . .

My body feels like it is breaking down. I have felt completely exhausted all day, with a hint of nausea. Is sickness coming? I feel as though my kick-in-the-rear training over the past few weeks without adequate sleep has done me in. Yes, I am referring to over-training. I went through this once before, not too long ago, eased off and came back stronger. This time, however, I really do think sickness is trying to take me because this morning's run and workout felt great, although tough in my somewhat weakened state. What I mean is that I have not lost my motivation yet, so I simply need to check myself before I wreck myself (I should write an entire blog post with excerpts from songs). If I get a few good nights of sleep, I think I will be fine. I am planning a long run Saturday, and I want to make sure I can do it.

In other news, the semester is winding down quickly. I am in the throes of grading final assignments and preparing to give two final exams and collect two final essays. I am looking forward to the break, though it will be far too short. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment