I just realized that I am six weeks away from completing my year-long quest to blog everyday. So I decided to update my progress, from my perspective. While I am amazed at the integrity I have maintained, it has not been as glorious as I had hoped. I have written some great posts, posts that I have been proud of. I have written a lot of fun posts, and, apparently, I have written some posts that have offended. Sadly, I have written plenty of drivel and mindless, boring posts. My biggest disappointment is that, though I ranted a good deal, I did not rant enough. I am deeply passionate about a lot of things in this life, and if I can get myself going, I can go places with words. I hope to do some more of that before this is all over. The problem is the increasing difficulty. Yes, a big break is coming up, but Leah Marie is very sick all the time, and the Things are crazier every day. I will make a list of things to address and do my best to keep myself fired up for the home stretch. Just hang with me a little bit longer. Of course, I will continue to blog after the year is up. How frequently will depend on how this all ends up.
If you were looking for some more words on pants, sorry. I'll try to get back to that or something more significant tomorrow. As for my sickness. I'm weakened, from a difficult five day battle, but I ate three meals today and feel well, aside from the weakness, so hopefully I can get back into exercise tomorrow. That's going to be an adventure but hopefully not too long of a road back.
No comments:
Post a Comment