Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We Don't All Need to Like the Same Things

My wife just "reviewed" Breaking Dawn, since she recently reread it in preparation for the final movie in the saga. She makes a lot of good points that are worth reading, which you can do here. Now that you have read through that, I will add my very brief two cents. I read the Twilight Saga, and I am not afraid to admit it. I am also not embarrassed to say that. I should say, however, that I am not as big a fan as my wife. In fact, for the most part, the books bored me. But I can say, without reservation, that I really liked Breaking Dawn, by far the best book in the series. And I also did not have a problem with the way it ended. I preferred it, in fact. So let people complain and whine and poke fun at the series. It's not for everyone, but that doesn't mean it's not worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment