Thursday, August 23, 2012
Are You Bored Yet?
I had a great workout this morning. It felt rejuvenating, and I felt motivated. I still felt tired, but I also felt strong and energized like I haven't in the last week or so. My recovery process will continue through the weekend, as I take the entire weekend off (well, I always take Sunday off). Tomorrow I will participate in the usual Friday racquetball, but on Saturday, I will take the Things for a walk in the morning. It might be a long walk, but my legs will still be able to take it easier than usual. Next week I will start running again, but it is a recovery week in the gym, so my lifting will be a little on the lighter side. I don't know what the funk was that I found myself in, but I am hoping this whole recovery plan brings me all the way back. Of course, it would help if I slept more, but perhaps I will work that out soon. Sorry to bore you with the mundane details of my life, but talking through things (or writing in this case), often gets me through the rough spots.
Labels:
Exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment