Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Back

College football is here for what will no doubt be another controversial and frustrating season. My teams look solid, but they are far from as good as they have been in recent years. I have become so disillusioned with sports in general over the years, mainly because of the rampant doping and drug use, that college football is all I really have left to look forward to enjoying. Sadly, it is far from untainted. But every year, I hope against hope (whatever that silly phrase means) that something will finally go right. Vanderbilt almost upset South Carolina tonight. Great game, but it's the almost part that leaves me wanting more. We start the season here at Southern Virginia University very soon, and the word on the street is that we could have our best season ever. If everything falls into place, we might even see a post season. Go Knights!

No comments:

Post a Comment