Sunday, August 19, 2012
Grimm
Those who know me best, know that I love television shows with Gothic elements. For example, some of my favorite shows include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Supernatural, the short-lived Freaky-Links, X-Files (from the earlier seasons), etc. It looks like I am going to add another show to this list: Grimm. NBC seems to have hit a home run on this one. I am sorry that I did not make the time to watch the first season as it played out, but we are currently recording the second season while trying to catch up. We just finished the second episode, and the show seems to have already hit its stride and just in time. Apparently, the upcoming season of fringe will be its last, so I will still be able to get my Gothic fix.
Labels:
Television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment