Friday, August 10, 2012
Getting My Life Back
The last two weeks I have let my self go. I have neglected some duties, fell behind on reading, lazed about when I should have been grading, and have false started several times on putting up a shed in the back yard. I have even fallen behind on several of my favorite television shows. I have had moments of productivity here and there, as we still have some things to unpack and organize, but for the most part, I feel my life slipping away. I am looking forward to next week, when I get my life back. However, I must say that I have loved watching the Olympics. There have been some inspirational and memorable moments that made it well worth the havoc it has wreaked in my life. As the Olympics come to a close this weekend, I reflect on some of the greatness I have seen while I look forward to reorganizing my priorities.
Labels:
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment